About Alma Container
Alma Container has been a supplier of packaging serving Michigan manufacturers since 1962. We specialize in corrugated products, but can work with clients on a variety of packaging concerns, including:
- New projects
- Redesign of old packaging
- Packaging consolidation
- Alternate packaging
- Custom Printing, both Digital and Flexographic
- And more!
We always strive to offer continued support and development to our customers.
of its geographical location in Michigan. Our founder saw Alma as the center of Michigan, and knew that with Michigan’s vast highway system, most customers would be less than two hours away.
Since 1962, Alma Container has grown from 6 employees, two machines, and 8,000 square feet to 15 employees, 12 machines and 52,000 square feet of space. We’re still in the very spot our founder selected back in 1962. Our fast, quality service and excellent products are what keep Alma Container growing.
Our objectives are what drives us at Alma Container. Our nine primary objectives are:
- Empower employees to make exceptional quality products that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Maintain a formal quality system meeting all ISO 9000 standards.
- Communicate to the organization the importance of meeting customer, statutory, and regulatory requirements.
- Promote an atmosphere of continuous process improvements, problem solving, and prevention.
- Include employees in improving the system which affects their work.
- Provide education and training to all employees, while supporting their health, well-being, and safety, which is a top priority.
- Communicate our mission and quality objectives to all employees
- Develop relationships with our suppliers that support continuous improvement in product quality and service
- Provide and encourage an environment that supports teamwork.
Mon – Thur: 6:00 am – 4:30 pm
Fri: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm