About Alma Container
- New projects
- Redesign of old packaging
- Packaging consolidation
- Alternate packaging
- Custom Printing, both Digital and Flexographic
- And more!
Proud Partner of Box to Nature
Alma Container is a proud partner of the Paper and Packaging Board’s Box to Nature Program. The program centers around a graphic which puts an instructional message front and center to showcase the important reminder to recycle in three easy steps: empty, flatten and recycle.
of its geographical location in Michigan. Our founder saw Alma as the center of Michigan, and knew that with Michigan’s vast highway system, most customers would be less than two hours away.
Since 1962, Alma Container has grown from 6 employees, two machines, and 8,000 square feet to 15 employees, 12 machines and 52,000 square feet of space. We’re still in the very spot our founder selected back in 1962. Our fast, quality service and excellent products are what keep Alma Container growing.
- Empower employees to make exceptional quality products that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Maintain a formal quality system meeting all ISO 9000 standards.
- Communicate to the organization the importance of meeting customer, statutory, and regulatory requirements.
- Promote an atmosphere of continuous process improvements, problem solving, and prevention.
- Include employees in improving the system which affects their work.
- Provide education and training to all employees, while supporting their health, well-being, and safety, which is a top priority.
- Communicate our mission and quality objectives to all employees
- Develop relationships with our suppliers that support continuous improvement in product quality and service
- Provide and encourage an environment that supports teamwork.